Monday, January 23, 2012

Mustard bow dress!

pattern available here: Mustard Bow Dress

When I thought about making a dress for my little girl I had 3 ideas how to do it. I couldn't choose which one I liked most and so I decided to make all three versions. The first was Popcorn Dress. I still couldn't take photos of Sophie wearing it, but I will, promise! :-) And here is a second version - Mustard Bow Dress. It is perfect dress for everyday and for special occasions as well, and if you make it in light color and much longer it could be also a perfect Christening gown. :-)
Third version coming soon! :-)



4 comments:

Z said...

Really nice!


Can't wait to see your daughter in the dress.


Will probably be even cuter!

Joƫlle said...

Superbe ! So cute ! J'aime beaucoup.

Stacielynn said...

that is absolutely GORGEOUS!

imke said...

I really love this little cute dress. I did it without sleeves and in a pale blue color. will post a photo soon in my blog!